If you want to change your mobile number on the Aadhaar card. So we will provide you with the knowledge of how you will change your Aadhar card number from your mobile phone.
We have provided all the information including the picture in the text below. Get this information
Aadhar card number required for change?
- You must have your old mobile number.
- Old mobile number must be active.
- The old mobile number is verified before adding the new mobile number.
- If you do not have an old mobile number. So you will not be able to change your mobile number in the online Aadhaar card.
- If the old mobile number is not present, you will have to go to the Aadhaar center.
Steps to change Aadhaar number
First of all search Google https://uidai.gov.in open this site.
The website Intfish will look like this.
Come down to this page and press the click button.
Hit the aadhar number and captcha filled send button.
Fill the OTP and Aadhaar card number received on your old mobile here.and press login butan.
Select mobile number [If you want to change your address, or make any other changes, then you can choose from here as per your requirement.] and press the button.
Fill your new mobile number and click button.
Confirm the filled information and press the Proceed button
Your request will be submitted. And you will get [ urn ]request number.
By pressing the update status button, you will be able to get update information.
After entering the Aadhar card number and the received urn, you will be able to get the update information.